Tuesday, Jan. 26 6:00 PM CST
Virtual EmPOWERED to Serve Business Accelerator™ Finale
Please join the American Heart Association as seven extraordinary innovators present business models and concepts that drive to health equity, sustainability and community transformation. The candidates will highlight their work and impact to a panel of expert judges in the business, entrepreneurial and health sectors.
Top Finalist will receive a $40,000 grant and Runner Up will receive a $15,000 grant. Fan favorite to receive a $5,000 grant.
Vote Now for Fan Favorite!
Top pick receives a $5K grant.
These passionate social innovators are making change happen in their communities. Vote now for the one who most inspires you. Click on each profile picture to learn more about their projects.
Host and Judges
- Stanley Campbell, Jr. Eagle Force – Herndon, VA
- Amy Li, Dance4Healing (D4H) – San Francisco, CA
- Kara Martin, Global to Local Washington Lawrence Sanders Outcast Food Network – Baltimore, MD
- Cynthia Ortiz, La Placita Wellness and Education Center, Inc./Fitadelphia – Philadelphia, PA
- Randell McShepard, Rid-All Foundation – Cleveland, OH
- Shreya Thiagarajan, GHealth – Austin, TX
The Mark & Brenda Moore and Family Foundation
Statement of Relationship
YWCA SBDC is collaborative partner of the American Heart Association’s EmPOWERED to Serve.